Thursday, November 12, 2009

Longest Blog Eveerrrr...I hope

Hello all!

It has been a while since we have blogged and yes it is late but there has been a demand for a blog lately so here it is. It has been a busy week in Latin IV. We watched a documentary on Cleopatra and Marc Antony. What?! Watching a movie in Latin? Absolutely unheard of. As if that doesn't consume at least 1/3 of our Latin activity. The volleyball team is going to states tomorrow..making it an early release day. WOOOHHHOOOOO LESS TIME IN LATIN CLASSSSSS! Virtuous Kim has been in a great mood this week, very little yelling and foolery. The point system is still running...and I think we will put John in last today...just because I feel like it and it is probably his turn. Harsh. Actually, he is not really in last. The V has that spot locked...pad locked...with high voltage wires around it...congrats John do have some hope. I fell asleep twice in this class this week...improvement on the horizon..? Currently, I am procrastining..avoiding religion homework. I have one question left. It will not be done, guaranteed. Well, this has been long enough and quite frankly I have nothing left to talk about nor do I feel the need to blog any longer. I'm officially bored..and just discovered a tiny freckle on my upper lip. Okay..enough.

Ootles of Tootles!

We do not like Latin III..at all!

Forever and Always,

Latin-age Four-age xoxox

1 comment:

  1. i really hope we watch the real cleo movie next week! also congrats to v on his lifting thing he showed us!

    ReplyDelete